Thursday 25 February 2016

Resume Objectives


Sample career Objective:

 

 

To Acquire A Challenging Position In An Environment Where I Can Best Utilize My Skills And Education


 To obtain a challenging position in a high quality engineering environment where my resourceful experience and academic skills will add value to organizational operations

To secure a position with a stable and profitable organization, where I can be a member of a team and utilize my business experience to the fullest

My goal is to become associated with a company where I can utilize my skills and gain further experience while enhancing the company’s productivity and reputation

seeking employment with a company where I can use my talents and skills to grow and expand the company.

To succeed in a stimulating and challenging environment, building the success of the company while I experience advancement opportunities.

To excel in this field with hard work, perseverance and dedication.

A highly rewarding career where I can use my skills and knowledge to help the company and my coworkers be successful.

Seeking a company where I can use my experience and education to help the company meet and surpass its goals.

To be part of the success in an environment of growth and excellence.

seeking a competitive and challenging environment where I can serve your organization and establish an enjoyable career for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment